Thursday, September 2, 2010

THE FIRST ONE


To our new public, we welcome you to our first blog which will chronicle our lives, libs, laughs, and loves. I know, I got a little carried away on the "L" words. I will see that it doesn't happen again.

To begin, me and my wife, my first love, Anna, were married on June 26th. We are exquisitely happy and enjoying our new life together. We live in Raleigh, NC in a one bedroom apartment which we love. It has a pool...and grills. Which brings me to my second love, cooking. This is a new one for me, I have recently (6 months ago) realized I love to cook. In fact 70% of the T.V. I watch is on the Food Network. Anna watches too, but she is much more talented as my sous chef. I love sous chefs.

My sous chef is a Sales and Marketing manager for the Raleigh Convention center. She loves it. Sometimes she comes home tired. I don't love that. All-in-all she enjoys her job and likes the people she works with. She is a real person, I, on the other hand, am not yet a real person. I will join all the real people in the world when I graduate in December from North Carolina State University. I am looking forward to it.

I have to go to un-real person camp now, (school), so I will tell you more about the newly formed Potter clan later. There is a lot more to tell. I hope you will listen.

Some people think I won't keep up with this blog, but I will. I will show them...I'll show 'em all!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the first post but am still waiting for a second! Love you!

    ReplyDelete